The following is a list of surgeons who are known to work (supportively) with Transgender people. Because of the length of this list, it has been split into separate lists by continent. Please select the continent you require.
Please note that all the links are to external websites that are not within our control and so T-Vox cannot be held responsible for their content.
- Dr Bowers Support (Yahoo Group) – for prospective, present, and past patients of Dr Marci Bowers
- Dr Meltzer Support (Yahoo Group) – for prospective, present, and past patients of Dr Toby Meltzer
- Dr Raphael Centurion Surgery Support (Yahoo Group) – for prospective, present, and past patients of Dr Peter Raphael, focusing on the Centurion enhanced metoidioplasty procedure
- FFS Support (Yahoo Group) – Peer to peer discussion group on Facial Feminisation Surgery (FFS) procedures
- FTM Metoidioplasty (Yahoo Group) – Peer to peer surgery discussion group on FTM metoidioplasty procedures
- FTM Phalloplasty Info (Yahoo Group) – Peer to peer discussion group on FTM phalloplasty procedures
- FTM Surgery Info (Yahoo Group) – For photos and personal experiences of various FTM surgeries
- FTM Surgery Support (Yahoo Group) – Companion group to the FTM Surgery Info group offering open discussion of emotional, physical, psychological and financial issues
- Lower Surgery (LiveJournal) – LJ community for transsexual men to discuss medical, financial, physical, and psychological aspects of reconstructive genital surgeries
- POC Transition (Google Group) – Discussion group for FTMs of colour, including surgery procedures and outcomes
- The Deciding Line (Yahoo Group) – Support and discussion group for all FTM lower surgeries
- A Guide to Lower Surgery for Trans Men (PDF) – By GIRES, provides info about the various options for FTM lower surgeries. UK-focused, but much of the content is universal.
- Care of the Patient Undergoing Sex Reassignment Surgery (SRS) (PDF) – By Cameron Bowman MD and Joshua Goldberg. British Columbia focused, but much of the content is universal.
- Jim Collins Foundation – An organisation that gives surgical scholarships to those who need assistance with surgery
- Labiaplasty Resources for Trans Women – Labiaplasty resource page at TS Roadmap
- Medical Therapy & Health Maintenance For Transgender Men: A Guide for Healthcare Providers – by Nick Gorton MD, Jamie Buth MD, and Dean Spade Esq. Excellent resource. US-focused, but much of the content is universal.
- TransBucket – Database of surgery results (MTF and FTM) with photos and reviews of various surgeons
- Video: “Moving Past the Phallo/Meta Split” (Youtube) – Part 1, Part 2; Discusses some of the common ground and diversity between phalloplasty and metoidioplasty procedures, and how sharing stories between people who are getting or have gotten either surgery could benefit everyone interested in FTM lower surgery. Also provides a list of many considerations often discussed while researching surgery.
- Video: “Dr Medalie Explains Female to Male Top Surgery” (YouTube) – Link; Dr Daniel Medalie provides an overview of double-incision and periareolar FTM top surgery techniques.