Areas of Advice

  • No categories

The Advice Archive

New Zealand Name Changes

Name changes in New Zealand are done by Statutory Declaration. You will need to fill out a form and pay a fee.

External Links

  • Changing a Name – instructions from the Department of Internal Affairs on how to legally change your name.