Areas of Advice

  • No categories

The Advice Archive

New Zealand Sex Changes


In New Zealand, you may change the sex on your passport to M, F, or X. You will need to complete a Statutory Declaration indicating the sex/gender identity you wish to be displayed in your passport and how long you have maintained your current sex/gender identity. To change your New Zealand passport, see here.

External links